Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites! (#1!)


My first ever FRIDAY FAVORITES post! I'm really excited to share some of my favorite things as of late.


Make-up:
Maybelline Ultra Liner: This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner I've ever used. Not only is it waterproof, but it stays on all day (seriously), has a thin brush that makes it really easy to make clean wings, and it doesn't clump up at all!
Maybelline BB Cream: BB cream works miracles on your skin. It works as a cover up, a skin enhancer, brightener, adjusts to skin tone, smoothes appearance, hydrates, has a SPF of 30, and is oil free. It doesn't make my face feel grimy like other concealers/liquid face makeups.

Finally got the chance to try Justin's Maple Almond Butter, and I must say. I am deeply in love. It has a really nice subtle maple flavor that doesn't mask the beauty of the authentic almond butter flavor.

So yeah, these exist.


Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe (Credit: DivaEatsWorld)

Sixteen Secrets for shopping at Target that will absolutely blow your mind (Source: Buzzfeed)



Photo editing app: Retrica. I'm in love with the filters this app provides. There are so many different kinds of filters including various retro filters, brightening filters, etc. Basically, Retrica makes just about any photo look nice.

A Note on Self Confidence (Source: Sweet Electric)




No comments:

Post a Comment