Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Faves #2 !

Starting to really get into those Fall scents as the season draws near. Just bought these scents. I guess I am actually accepting the end of summer and welcoming the fall.

I MADE THEEEEESE LAST WEEK! They came out sooo amazingly. The cake part is a bit healthier, made with whole wheat flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour with amazing results), and I also substituted the sugar with my favorite natural substitute, Monkfruit in the Raw. I use it for all the sweet recipes I healthify. It has no funny taste or aftertaste. The best part about these cupcakes is that the whole wheat flour didn't make them denser than normal cupcakes AT. ALL. Not even the slightest bit, which is weird. Like, really weird. Usually, you can tell when there is whole wheat flour, but my entire family had no idea.

Awesome creative writing inspiration blog I found. It's full of prompts, inspiration, resources, and tips for writing.

mmmm, comfort food <3



This story about a brother's love for his sister with an eating disorder really touched my heart. His words are so true. It doesn't just effect the person with the eating disorder, it poisons family and loved ones as well.

I am so pumped about the Sims 4 being out. It looks insane. Sims is one of my all time favorite games, it has been pretty much all my life. I started playing the first Sims for the PC waaaay back in 2000. Why must it be so expensive urgrgrhrhgrrhrgh. Probably going to wait to ask for it for Christmas.


Watercolor cats. This pleases me greatly.



LOOK AT THIS. IT'S A BANANA UNDER A MICROSCOPE. A BANANA. IT LOOKS LIKE A FRIGGIN HOLY TEMPLE OF GODS.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment